话题公司 › salesforce

公司:salesforce

Salesforce是一个以提供个人化需求进行客户关系管理规划和服务的互联网企业,总部位于美国加利福尼亚州旧金山。

5 Design Patterns for Building Observable Services

There are three categories of monitoring design patterns that can help solve commonly occurring problems in software development.

Managing Availability in Service Based Deployments with Continuous Testing

We implemented a three-pronged strategy for the Salesforce Commerce APIs: monitoring, continous testing, and alerting.

Best Time to Send Emails

We analyzed user email open and click behaviors across hundreds of billions of emails to build an algorithm for send time optimization.

Event Sourcing for an Inventory Availability Solution

How we built a multi-tenant, omnichannel inventory availability solution that is highly available, performant, and highly accurate.

Using Redis HASH instead of SET to reduce cache size and operating costs

What if you could dramatically reduce the cost to operate on cloud providers? That’s what we found when we dug into Redis HASH vs SET.

Applying the Micro Batching Pattern to Data Transfer

A purpose-built solution for producing eventually consistent data replicas.

Restriction Rules: Complementing Salesforce’s Record Access Control Mechanism

Complementing Salesforce’s Record Access Control Mechanism.

Introducing the Salesforce Color System

At Dreamforce in 2017, Salesforce introduced personalized theming and branding into our product. Customers could add their logo and brand…

Measuring the Memory Impact for Hybrid Apps

What happens when your hybrid app suffers from memory problems without any obvious symptoms? How does one begin to measure them?

Metadata: Software The Way You Want It

Metadata can be a bit of a nebulous term, so let’s start by talking about what it really means.

Everything a computer works with is data — ones and zeros — from the firmest firmware to the most ephemeral state of a pixel on the screen. By metadata, however, I’m talking specifically about data that describes or constrains the behavior of software. It’s what tells us that this byte is an instruction in the OS, and that byte is one pixel in a catchy song about cheeseburgers.

Now, let’s clear something up right away: by “metadata”, I specifically don’t mean just “additional data”, like a timestamp, or a browser fingerprint. It’s certainly not uncommon to hear people use the word that way (“I want to know what metadata these fast food companies are collecting about me …”), but that’s not at all what I’m talking about here. That’s “meta” if you’re talking about the original Greek sense of the word (“beyond”), since things like this are beyond what we usually see in the user interface. But you probably weren’t talking about the original Greek sense of the word, were you? No. So for the purposes of this article, let’s go with my definition: metadata is data that alters the behavior of software.

How, Not Why: An Alternative to the Five Whys for Post-Mortems

The idea of a single root cause does not reflect reality. This piece explains a critique of root cause analysis and presents a better idea.

中国to B故事:为什么渐次抛弃Salesforce?

为什么to SMB纷纷转to KA?

一夜暴涨26%,Salesforce真的能乘风破浪吗?

告诉你财报里蕴藏的秘密和野心。

[好奇?]Salesforce 产品经理怎么工作?

他山之石,可以攻玉

Salesforce生态和SAP生态有什么不同

(1)先说说可能会有哪些生态一、产品解决方案1、领域产品2、垂直行业产品3、系统软硬件产品二、销售在企业应用软件销售这块,在中国有多种情形:1、一般软硬件系统集成解决方案商,会进行企业应用软件销售出货。在现在,服务器换b

Salesforce——去工具化的奇幻漂流

Salesforce的崛起逻辑

首页 - Wiki
Copyright © 2011-2024 iteam. Current version is 2.123.4. UTC+08:00, 2024-04-20 17:56
浙ICP备14020137号-1 $访客地图$